the return of prone to randomness
It has been a while —
Since I did a Rachael survey.
Let’s do it!
Prone to Randomness: A Diabolical Questionnaire
brought to you by rachael black
1. Elaborate on your default picture?
Whatever happened to “a picture speaks a thousand words”?
2. What’s your current relationship status?
With my computer or the opposite sex? The computer and I are fine….
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Yes last time I colored my hair.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
If it is obvious you name it.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
Those cheap psychobabble tricks do not work on me. Eeyi eeyi oh ~
6. Name a celebrity you would marry?
Marriage is so permanent. Couldn’t we just have rough wall sex?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Please do not feed the stalkers.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Ahem. I am a celebrity. [Okay freak moments of grandiosity aside, yes.]
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Apparently you missed the invention of the cell phone.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
I prefer to pierce others.
11. Do you like pain?
That depends. Let’s talk more about wall sex….
12. Do you like to shop?
Hate shopping, love buying.
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A pedicab driver. I mean, um, a pedicab ride. Wait, no, I mean, a ride in a pedicab! Ahhh!
14. What is your favorite lamp that you own?
The lamps get violent when I play favorites.
15. How many TVs are in your house?
Does the TV in the closet count?
16. What is on your desktop background?
The Mac logo — like God intended.
17. What is the background on your cell phone?
The iPhone logo — like God intended. [You are sure big on backgrounds aren’t you?]
18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
Commercial theaters or theaters hosting film festivals? Aw feck it, Conan the Barbarian 3-D. Yeah yeah yeah, it’s Jason Momoa dammit.
19. What was the last book you read?
Do comics count?
20. Do you talk in your sleep?
Talk, walk, dance the light trapeze.
21. Ocean or pool?
Do not be crazy there are sharks in that pool.
22. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops?
23. Current Crush?
Eenie meenie minie mo…
24. What’s your favorite colour(s)?
25. Window seat or aisle seat?
Any seat by the emergency exit.
26. Ever met anyone famous?
I work in Hollywood what do you think?
27. Do you feel that you’ve had a successful life?
“Had” is premature don’t bury me yet jeez.
28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I cut it. Then I dress it in little outfits.
29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
30. Baseball or Football?
I have always been prone to short stops but with football I have a mad thing for running backs….
31. How long do your showers last?
Alone or with others?
32. Do you know how to drive a stick?
33. Cake or ice cream?
Why is this an either or question?
34. Are you self-conscious?
Hell no. Hey what are you looking at?
35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
36. Have you been in love?
37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night?
Night night night night night….
38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Many times. I wonder if my mother has learned how to drive yet.
39. Can you tango?
I can dance anything you throw at me but you better know how to lead.
40. Last gift you received?
Cinnamon pecan vanilla frosting drizzle — ow my thighs!
42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing?
You are just fascinated by wall sex aren’t you?
44. Favorite FAST food restaurant?
Taco Bell yay!
45. Most hated food?
46. Can you sing?
47. Last person that called you?
A telemarketer. Let me tell you about near death experiences….
48. What’s your least favorite chore?
There are so many but at the moment the floor is looking a little too mop friendly gah!
49. Favorite drink?
50. Have you been on a cruise?
Yes and I will never get those days back.
51. Are you a vegetarian?
Are you demented?
52. Do you believe in Heaven?
You just are not letting go of the wall sex thing are you?
53. Favorite show?
Still on the air? Being Human.
54. What jewelry do you wear?
Is it Tiara Tuesday yet?
55. Are you eating?
Is this an in general question or at the moment question?
56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Is that veiled sex talk?
57. Do you make commitments?
Making commitments is easy. Keeping them is hard.
58. Can you dance?
We already did this one. Say how is that medication working out?
59. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Absolutely. What do you think about tiger whiskers?
60. What do you wear to bed?
61. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Never ever ever ever. :::whistling:::
62. Can you roll your tongue?
What I do with my tongue is classified.
63. What kind of shoes are you wearing?
Like anyone wears shoes at the computer.
64. What is your hair color?
Today? Chernobyl Blonde. Tomorrow? Back From the Apocalypse Blonde.
65. Future child’s name?
Hewbie. Hewbie Griggs. I believe in torturing children early.
66. Do you snore?
Never ever ever.
67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I’m eyeing that wall.
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
What am I six?
70. Gold or silver?
72. City, beach or country?
There are beaches in the country AND in the city say you do not get out much do you?
73. What was the last thing you touched?
I do not know what you touch when you are typing but I have both hands on the keyboard. [Pervo!]
7 Responses to the return of prone to randomness
Fabulous replies, answered like a politician!
I am much funnier and smarter than the majority of politicians, Michelle. Jihad!
Oh absolutely… each question was circumvented with charm, wit and intelligence and in saying that, you have no career in politics written in your future :)
You do realize calling me a politician is a deadly insult right? I am not sure you know just what you did there.
I realise now but it wasn’t intended as such and being a politician myself, in the UK, I’m not sure you know just what you did there…
Oh we are stepping all over each other aren’t we? Sheesh, Uranus really needs to come out of Aries soon here.
The problem is that I’m from England and some things aren’t *that* bad. Cousins divided by a common language I suppose.