ten years ago
This is not about ten years ago. This is about Frisky Girl pulling one of those devious and aberrant tags “if you read this post you are tagged.” But, it is late and I am feeling lazy and also not real creative tonight so you get your tag Frisky Girl.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Kicking Hollywood’s ass.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting my ass kicked by Hollywood.
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To.
5. Um, Jinglebells.
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire.
1. Stomp around in a rage a million does not go far.
2. Go on an unsane Victoria’s Secret buying spree. Could anything be more fun for me than buying every item in the catalog? Could anything be more fun for the sales person? Love fest!
3. Buy my building and evict every tenant who has pissed me off.
4. Get luminares and never worry about red wine stains again yay!
5. Stock up on strumpet & pink yay!
Five Bad Habits.
1. Tormenting men.
2. Tormenting men.
3. Tormenting men.
4. Um, did I say tormenting men yet?
5. And oh yeah, tormenting men.
Five Things You Like To Do.
4. Fuck in public.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again.
2. All clothing items before seventeen will not work I am taller. [How many people will it annoy if I say I still have pants from when I was nineteen that fit?]
3. Hand cuffs go better if they are consensual.
4. I have moved past goth and corsets — not really I am wearing a goth corset right now.
5. Never fall asleep in an underwire bra.
Five Favorite Toys.
3. Back up.
4. This is about those kinds of toys?
5. I am so not telling. Fresh!
Okay just consider yourself tagged if you can actually rally the strength.