seven freaking things
Seven Freaking Things You Do Not Need to Know About Me :
1. I drink. Like a maniac. I am probably black out drunk right now. Fuck, this drunk I might even have sex with you — say, are you male or female?
2. I sell drugs. To children. If you are over five forget it but hey, if you are a kid? How do you feel about cocaine?
3. I am really fond of priests. And math teachers. Will this be on the final exam? If I take off my clothes, will this be on the final exam? What the hell is a final exam anyway?
4. I smoke. Asbestos. It is fiber damn you.
5. I curse. A lot. At old people. In hospitals. Those dialysis bastards had it coming.
6. I mock cripples. Loudly. Over public address systems. “Yo! Gimp Boy. Over here.”
7. So while I was black out drunk selling drugs to four year olds and sexing it up with an old priest who taught math in my asbestos fiber sexy suit AND smoking while cursing out old people in the hospital and mocking a cripple over the public address system I had this thought: What is the meaning of life? Do not give me that old 42 rigamorole either that is lame and I have a microphone and am not afraid to use it.
Whew. Thank goodness that frenzy is over. Say, what were the questions again? Oh, right, seven things you do not know about me. I now officially tag —