ringing out 2008
Well there is —
Only one right way to ring out 2008 and that is with a Miss R Survey. Yay! Yay! Yay!
[Miss R does the best surveys or did before she ran off to Alaska ahem Miss R we need more Miss R suverys please.]
1. Do you know someone named Amanda?
Yes and her last name is Moose how cool is that?
2. Do you know anyone named Chris?
Many many Chrises. I am not listing their last names here.
3. Ever kissed anyone with a name starting with R?
4. Ever kissed anyone with a name starting with J?
You could just start with A it would be more systematic.
5. Do you have any siblings?
6. Do you look alike?
The echoing silence you hear would be a no.
7. What color are the walls in your bedroom?
“You Are Not Feng Shui Enough” white.
8. Are you named after a grandparent?
Not unless there is some lineage issue I have not been informed about.
9. Are you a heavy sleeper?
What is this sleep you speak of?
10. Who did you last hug?
My lawyer says I really should not talk about that.
11. Are you taller than 5′ 3″?
Damn straight Shorty.
12. Ever eaten a bug before?
I think I will be passing on that dinner invite.
13. Ever see a dead body other than at a funeral?
We are not going there.
14. Who do you love?
Say I do not do karaoke.
15. Who is your best friend?
Her name is Max. She does all the heavy lifting and she owes me money.
16. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
That would be Stil. She is a texting ninja.
17. What are your initials?
18. Do you like to read?
Could you be a little more specific? I do not mindlessly sound out construction signs you know.
19. Are you a jealous person?
Hey were you just eyeing that other woman?
20. What made you smile today?
A quote about beer. Go figure.
21. What did you do today?
Avoid housework. Something in the laundry basket is growling. Hmm.
22. What did you do yesterday?
Tell me if you have heard this before: Avoid housework….
23. What’s the first thing you would do with a million dollars?
Buy shoes. Doy.
25. How many hours did you sleep last night?
People sleep at night? Really?
26. Who was the last person you had a sleep over with?
“Sleep over”? What are we twelve here?
27. Who’s the last person that creeped you out?
It does not take much to creep me out. You want a list?
28. Do you like your school?
29. What jewelry are you wearing?
Only my dimples Baby.
30. Anything fun happen today?
I have not checked the ammo supply yet.
31. Anything bad happen today?
I have not checked the ammo supply yet.
33. Are you mad at anyone?
Yes but before I name names I need to check that ammo supply….
34. What’s the last thing you bought?
Five packs of cigs and two refrigerator packs of Diet Coke. [Hey when you are checking ammo you do not want to be short on essentials.]
35. Have you cried today?
No way Wuss Boy have you?
36. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Undoubtedly men across the nation are whispering my name. [Eyeroll]
37. Do you have shoes on?
I do not even have pants on.
38. What’s the closest thing to you that is pink?
The polish on my toes. Say did I mention my toes are webbed?
39. Do you get annoyed easily?
What the hell are you looking at Eggbert?
40. Are you photogenic?
I am mad cap photogenic it is the photographers that suck.
41. Do you like to draw?
I am really drawing out this laundry issue.
42. Are you good at saving money?
Oh you mock my pain.
43. What should you be doing right now?
Apparently sleeping. It is night.
44. Who’s the sexiest person alive?
Besides me? :::whistling:::
45. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
On Saturday mornings I drink vodka and watch porn. I save the cartoons for Wednesdays.
46. Is there a secret you’ve never told your best friend?
Um. Yes. That is why it is called a SECRET Dumb Ass.
47. Have you ever told someone you hated them?
Only family. :::whistling:::
48. Have you ever changed your clothes in the car?
Do you know someone who hasn’t?
49. What are you doing in 2009?
The Magic Eight Ball says ruling the world. What do you say?
50. What is your ring tone?
Hello. My ring tone and I are not on a first name basis.
ps : just kidding about that webbed toes thing
where that survey comes from :
that is a blast from the past from miss r
0 Responses to ringing out 2008
“37. Do you have shoes on?
I do not even have pants on.”
I’ve had phonecalls like that. Pity i was at work at the time.
I feel so much closer to you now. Like I really know you. Like we’ve been friends forever. No. Like we’ve been family forever.
Can I borrow a hundred bucks?
Gully they put those bathroom stalls in at work for a reason.
Fork, I am going to call you dad and ask to borrow five hundred.
’40. Are you photogenic?
I am mad cap photogenic it is the photographers that suck.’
Ok now, be gentle.
LOL — present company excepted.